Unity, the market-leading tool for video game development, has enjoyed unprecedented growth with a registered developer community of 2.9 million and 400 million web player installs. Unity’s partners include NASA, Microsoft and Sony.
I cannot recommend Digital Radish highly enough. If you get a chance to work with them, do. Their market entry strategy was excellent and the lead generation has worked far beyond all expectations. They have some very smart business analysts and marketeers in the team. We’ve been extremely impressed.
- 4,000 leads across 4 months in 127 countries
- A virtual reality app, delivered to the top 600 architects in the UK
- Industry research launched at an event with some of the most influential figures in Architecture
- Learning module CPD accredited and taken by 500+ architects
- Winner of a B2B Marketing Award
Unity wanted to take its successful software to new markets outside of gaming, deliver value for customers in new markets, as well as drive leads and revenue.
- Mapped sectors to pinpoint opportunities for growth and revenue potential
- Interviewed prospective buyers and industry influencers, reviewed competitors, buyer personas, market trends, and product requirements to pin point Unity’s marketing strategy, positioning, and routes to market
- Surveyed 1,000 architects across 135 countries in order to give Unity thorough insight into future trends as well as thought leading content
- Partnered with bloggers, advocates, media partners and agencies to drive awareness