Sport England’s role is to build the foundations of a community sport system by working with national governing bodies of sport, and other funded partners, to grow the number of people engaging in physical participation. Since 1994, it has invested over £2bn of Lottery funds and £300 million from the Exchequer into sports in England.
The Digital Radish insight work not only helped spogo and ukactive but is also having far reaching effects outside the organisation. I hope to be involved with Digital Radish on many projects to come. They not only listen and deliver but are also great to work with.
- 27 bloggers involved in Sport England project; social reach of 9.62 million
- Recommendations used as part of highly successful participation programmes; programmes ongoing
Digital community build,
Working across a number of projects, Sport England wanted to audit key motivations and review how digital could better support project aims.
- Ran blogger outreach programmes to drive off-page SEO, awareness and engagement for the Sport England platform
- Designed qualitative and quantitative insight projects to better understand motivations, barriers and propensity to participate in programmes in Sheffield and Nottingham
- Used geolocated social analytics to inform ward by ward marketing planning in Birmingham