We are looking for a talented Senior Account Executive for a great varied role with exposure to content, creative, branding, project management, marketing strategy, social and digital. We are an award-winning b2b marketing agency and the second fast growing in the UK, with a range of interesting clients including fintech, crypto, property tech and many more.
You’ll have an important part to play in supporting the agency to help grow our clients, who are fast growing and innovative technology businesses. This is a great opportunity for a hungry Account Executive who is ready for the next step in their career and ready to take ownership of projects and clients!
As Senior Account Executive you will be responsible for putting together and organising integrated marketing campaigns that inspire the market. You will support the Account Managers on the successful delivery of marketing projects, as well as taking ownership of value-add tasks as outlined below. The role is varied and includes:
· Campaign management: working across a variety of marketing techniques to drive awareness and leads for our clients. Coming up with ideas for integrated, creative campaigns for clients.
· Account management: working with the Account Managers to really understand our clients’ businesses, audience and strategic opportunities. Being super-organised, liaising with multiple stakeholders and suppliers on a campaign and ensuring marketing projects are delivered to time and to budget.
· Digital marketing: working with our digital specialist and designer on compelling, effective social media, community management and search marketing programmes. Uploading, segmenting, creating and distributing email campaigns.
· Project ownership: being solely responsible for particular client projects; seeing campaign through from kick-off to execution.
· Analysis and reporting: Analyse data, create weekly summaries, update budgets. Creating well written, thoughtful reports for the Account Manager/Director to present to clients.
· Content management: coordinating the production of excellent content, including video, social media, emails, whitepapers, infographics and webinars alongside content specialists.
· Research: Getting under the skin of new markets, competitor products and content trends, as well as gathering inspiration on the latest technologies to serve up dynamic content.
· You’ll have excellent communication skills
· You’ll be ambitious, committed and incredibly quick to learn - aptitude and attitude are the most important thing for us
· You’ll have at least 1-2 years of experience in a marketing communications/advertising agency
· You’ll want to be part of a fast-moving organisation, which has enjoyed a phenomenal growth trajectory, and you’ll want to be part of the next stage of growth
· You’ll have excellent planning and organisational ability, able to spin many plates but use great processes to ensure none drop
· You’re passionate about marketing and like to stay on top of the latest trends
· You’re a self-starter; you believe a job is done when it’s done, not when it’s 5pm!
· You’re great at research, copywriting and pulling together a lot of information from different sources
· You’ll be wanting to learn and progress quickly by being thrown into the deep end
· You’ll be flexible, open to change and happy to roll your sleeves up across all areas of the business
· You’ll have a good sense of humour and be fun to work with!
You should have strategic thinking, organisational ability, attention to detail, ambition, copywriting ability, creativity, project management skills, experience of account management in an agency a big plus! Passion for b2b marketing and technology, flair for rabbit grooming* useful
*We made that last bit up to check you were still reading – but this is a great learning opportunity and we’re looking for someone talented to throw themselves in!
What we offer…
· You’ll have an interesting, varied role, both creative and organisational
· A huge learning opportunity, with training and development with a supportive management team
· A small, fun and focused team, with regular social events
· Central London offices: 5 mins walk from Holborn, Russel Square and Tottenham Court Road
· A competitive salary, £25,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, salary expectations and a little bit about you and why you’d like to work here.