We're holding out for a marketing hero to come join the team at Digital Radish. We're on the hunt for a talented graduate with powers including tenacity, multitasking, flexibility and a nose for what makes a successful marketing campaign.
We’re the second fastest growing agency in the UK, two-time winners at the B2B Marketing Awards and a top 100 UK Start Up. But we’re not resting on our laurels: we’re on the look for brilliantly talented individuals to help us keep on growing!
The role is varied, with the potential for fast track progression, and will involve a lot of on-the job training and exposure to an array of marketing activities including social media, email marketing, events and research. Our clients are fast growing businesses in technology, B2B and media.
Radishes are very hard working, but we love to have fun too. Take a look at what the team has to say about working for the agency in our blog and check out our Instagram (@DigitalRadish) for a glimpse of what goes on day-to-day in the office. The business likes to promote internally and provides opportunity for personal growth and success; two of our employees were recently shortlisted at the B2B Marketing People of the Year Awards for Rising Star and Creative of the Year.
The role involves:
- Getting under the skin of our clients’ businesses to support on delivering successful, creative and integrated strategies
- Supporting the Account Management team; writing meeting notes and updating project plans to ensure projects run to time and budget
- Working with the Content and Creative teams on social media strategies and execution
- Writing thoughtful blog posts and other types of content
- Researching key market trends to inform marketing planning. Creating meaningful reports, summaries and presentations
- Working on creative concepts and branding strategies
- Using email and website systems
- Supporting the team by helping with administrative work, including booking travel, answering the phone, getting team lunches etc.
- You’ll have a 2.1 or above from a top tier university
- You’ll love creating content, and be a great writer
- You’re able to juggle multiple projects and keep all those balls in the air – with a focus on high quality and attention to detail in everything you do
- You’ll have a affinity with social media
- You are naturally a sociable person; you’ll enjoy meeting clients and liaising with suppliers, influencers etc.
- You’ll have a flair for assimilating lots of information, a good visual eye, and you’ll enjoy getting thrown in at the deep end
- You’ll be ambitious, very switched on, and incredibly quick to learn - aptitude and attitude are the most important thing for us
- You’ll be flexible, open to change and happy to roll up your sleeves across all areas of the business
What we offer:
- You’ll have an interesting, varied role, both creative and commercial
- A huge learning opportunity, with rapid promotion as an option
- A small, fun and friendly team
- A great office location in the centre of London next to British Museum in Bloomsbury, a few minutes from Holborn and Tottenham Court Road underground stations
- A competitive salary
- International travel to events
To apply, please send your CV and an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a little bit about why this role appeals to you and what you can bring to Digital Radish. You can apply through LinkedIn but direct applicants via email will be given preference.
We look forward to hearing from you!