Are you a brilliantly talented graduate looking to get their career started in an innovative, fast-paced marketing agency?
We’re the second fastest growing agency in the UK, winners of the b2b marketing awards and a top 100 UK startup. But we’re not resting on our laurels: we’re on the look for a brilliantly talented individual to help us keep on growing!
The role is varied, with fast track progression planned, and will involve a huge amount of on-the-job training and exposure to an array of marketing activities. You will work as part of the account management team, supporting account leads to deliver outstanding campaigns for our clients who are exciting technology and media businesses.
The role involves:
- Getting under the skin of our clients’ business to support on delivering successful, creative and integrated strategies
- Support the account management team; writing meeting notes and updating project plans to ensure projects run to time and budget.
- Working with the content and creative teams on campaign strategies and execution
- Writing thoughtful blog posts and other types of content
- Research key market trends to inform marketing planning. Creating meaningful reports, summaries and presentations.
- Using email and website systems
- Supporting the team by helping with administrative work, including booking travel, answering the phone, team lunches etc
- You’ll have a 2.1 or above from a top tier university
- You’ll love creating content, and be a great writer
- You’re able to juggle multiple projects and keep all those balls in the air – with a focus on high quality and attention to detail for everything you do
- A natural affinity with social media
- A naturally sociable person, you’ll enjoy meeting clients and liaising with suppliers, influencers etc
- A flair for assimilating lots of information and you’ll enjoy getting thrown in at the deep end!
- You’ll be ambitious, very switched on, and incredibly quick to learn - aptitude and attitude are the most important thing for us
- You’ll be flexible, open to change and happy to roll your sleeves up across all areas of the business
What we offer...
- You’ll have an interesting, varied role, both creative and commercial
- A huge learning opportunity, with rapid promotion as an option
- A small, fun and friendly team
- A great office location in the centre of London next to British Museum in Bloomsbury, a few minutes from Holborn and Tottenham Court Road tube
- A competitive salary
- International travel to events
To apply, please send your CV and an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a little bit about why this role is appealing to you and what you can bring to Digital Radish