Are you a brilliantly talented individual looking to gain experience in an innovative, fast-paced marketing agency? We’re looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our team!
We’re the second fastest growing agency in the UK, winners of the b2b marketing awards and a top 100 UK startup. But we’re not resting on our laurels: we’re on the look for talented individuals to help us keep on growing!
We are looking for someone to start immediately; this is a 4-week temporary contract with the potential to go permanent. The role is varied, with exposure to an array of marketing activities including social media, email, events, and research. Our clients are exciting technology and media businesses.
The Role Involves:
· Getting under the skin of our clients’ business to support on delivering successful, creative and integrated marketing campaigns
· Liaising with media partners, suppliers, the creative, events, content and digital specialists to ensure campaigns run to time and budget
· Research key market trends to inform marketing planning. Creating meaningful reports, summaries and presentations.
· Using email and website systems
· Writing powerful, compelling copy
· You’ll have a 2.1 or above from a top tier university
· You’re able to juggle multiple projects and keep all those balls in the air – with a focus on high quality and attention to detail for everything you do
· A rare combination of a strategic and creative thinking, with a flair for assimilating lots of information, and for writing
· You’ll be ambitious, super-bright, and incredibly quick to learn - aptitude and attitude are the most important thing for us
· You’ll be flexible, open to change and happy to roll your sleeves up across all areas of the business
What We Offer…
· You’ll have an interesting, varied role, both creative and commercial
· A huge learning opportunity, with rapid promotion as an option
· A small, fun and friendly team
· A great office location in the centre of London within easy walking to Covent Garden, Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road, Holborn etc
· International travel to events
To apply, please send your CV and an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a little bit about why this role is appealing to you and what you can bring to Digital Radish.