Are you brilliantly talented and ambitious? Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast-growing agency? We're looking for an Account Executive to join us at Digital Radish.
We’re an award-winning, strategic content and creative marketing agency, on the lookout for gifted individuals to join our friendly team and help us keep growing. As the second fastest growing agency in the UK and two-time winners of a B2B Marketing Award, we’re not resting on our laurels.
The role is fast-paced, with on-the-job training and the opportunities for growth and fast track progression. You will be exposed to an array of marketing activities, particularly marketing strategy, social media, content and creative campaigns.
Our clients are fast growing B2B and B2C businesses, ranging from established giants such as Sport England, Guinness World Records and Trainline, to dynamic startups; Homelyfe and When You Move.
About the role
The Account Executive will support the account leads on the successful delivery of marketing projects, as well as taking ownership of value-add tasks as outlined below. The role is varied and includes:
- Campaign management: working across a variety of marketing techniques to drive awareness and leads for our clients. Coming up with ideas for integrated, creative campaigns for clients.
- Digital marketing: working with our digital specialist and designer on compelling, effective social media, community management and search marketing programmes. Uploading, segmenting, creating and distributing email campaigns.
- Account management: working with the Account Manager to really understand our clients’ businesses, audience and strategic opportunities. Being super-organised, liaising with multiple stakeholders and suppliers on a campaign and ensuring marketing projects are delivered to time and to budget.
- Analysis and reporting: Analyse data, create weekly summaries, update budgets. Creating well written, thoughtful reports for the Account Manager/Director to present to clients.
- Content creation: copywriting and coordinating the production of excellent content, including video, social media, whitepapers, infographics and webinars alongside content specialists.
- Research: Getting under the skin of new markets, competitor products and content trends, as well as gathering inspiration on the latest technologies to serve up dynamic content.
- Administration: Supporting the Managers/Directors with administration work as required including timesheets, expenses, scanning, filing contracts etc.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills
- You’ll be ambitious, committed and incredibly quick to learn - aptitude and attitude are the most important thing for us
- You’ll have 1+ years of experience in a relevant marketing role, preferably within an agency
- You’ll want to be part of a fast-moving organisation, which has enjoyed a phenomenal growth trajectory, and you’ll want to be part of the next stage of growth
- You’ll have excellent planning and organisational ability, able to spin many plates but use great processes to ensure none drop
- You’re passionate about marketing and like to stay on top of the latest trends
- You’re happy working in a small and fast paced team
- You’re a self-starter; you believe a job is done when it’s done, not when it’s 5pm!
- You’re great at research, copywriting and pulling together a lot of information from different sources
- You’ll be naturally helpful, keen to support and get stuff done quickly, effectively and proactively
- You’ll be wanting to learn and progress quickly by being thrown into the deep end
- You’ll be flexible, open to change and happy to roll your sleeves up across all areas of the business
- You’ll have a good sense of humour and be fun to work with!
What we offer…
- You’ll have an interesting, varied role, both creative and organisational
- A huge learning opportunity, with training and development with a supportive management team
- A good salary
- A small, fun and focused team, with regular social events
- Central London offices: 2 mins walk from Tottenham Court Road
To apply please email email@example.com with your covering letter, a copy of your CV and salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!